1. Total number of books owned - I love buying books and hardly borrow it from a library. But I've never really counted them so far. If I count only the novels it's probably around 50-100 and if I count ALL the books I have at home it will be anywhere >500 !!
2. Last book bought - The last one I bought recently is "Angela's Ashes" by Frank McCourt, winner of the 1997 Pulitzer Prize. Waiting to start reading it!
3. Last book read - "Black Friday" by Hussain Zaidi. You can find the review in my previous post. I absolutely loved it!
4. Five books that mean a lot to you -
Now, this is a tough one! I had to really think a LOT for this...
1) The Road Less Travelled, by Scott Peck - This book is very special to me becoz it was given by my best friend around 12yrs back and at a time when it made a lot of sense to me.. I've read it multiple times and I still have great memories of it!
2)The complete Calvin and Hobbes collection - This is one set of books I read over n over again and every time it makes me laugh as hard as ever! Its an instant way to put me in good mood. I love those tiny pieces of wisdom which are hidden behind the humor! You can read one of my old posts on CnH here
3) The Namesake - I got hooked into Indian Fiction and started loving it only after reading this book by Jhumpa Lahiri! So it's kinda special to me :)
4) The Kite Runner - first book which got tears in my eyes! I have cried watching movies but never shed tears reading a book until I read this..
5) My Experiements with Truth (Autobiography of Mahatma Gandhi) - the first book that I bought with my own pocket money in school! I really loved reading it at that time and I wish to read it again...
5. Tag 5 people to continue this meme -If you are a reader of this blog, you can feel free to pick this up and dont forget to link back to this post :) But I'd like to end it by tagging Ramya and Bethany coz I am really curious to know what they have to say !