Thursday, July 30, 2009

Booking Through Thursday (BTT)

This week's question on the weekly BTT event hosted by Miz B (on Should be Reading) -





What's the funniest book you've read recently?

Hmmm...I guess I have 2 books to mention here. It is "Almost Single" by Advaita Kala and "Keep off the Grass" by Karan Bajaj. Both the books were debut books by each of these authors. Though they cant be classified as "well written", they are pretty good as light reads and extremely funny! Almost Single is a chick-lit novel and it had me literally roll on the floor at some points. Keep off the grass was equally funny too, with the experiences from the B-school campus life...



So, what's been your funniest book lately?

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'll have to check out your picks. Here is my response.

The Reading Momster said...

gosh! I can't remember the last FUNNY book i read:( :)

Anonymous said...

If you liked Almost Single, you should try The Zoya Factor by Anuja Chauhan

Real sweet chic-lit with some laugh out loud jokes :)