June has been a good month in terms of reading. I managed to read a variety of books in different genres...stepping away a bit from the usual fiction...and I have lots more on my TBR pile :)
(Click on the book titles for the reviews)
1. Dont lose your mind, lose your weight - This book by Rujuta Diwekar is easily one of the best books I've read in the Health/Nutrition/Fitness categories!
2. Buddha Mind, Buddha Body - One of the first books I read of Thich Nhat Hanh and I am truly drawn towards Zen/Buddhism and its teachings after reading this one!
3. The Remains of the Day - I finally read a book by Kazuo Ishiguro after reading hundreds of great reviews of this author. I didnt enjoy this particular book much though, will definitely try reading his other book - Never let me go
Currently on the shelf:
1. Princess - By Jean Sasson
2. Kafka on the shore - By Haruki Murakami
3. Energy of Prayer - By Thich Nhat Hanh
4. The Guns of Navar One - By Alistair Maclean
Watch this space for the reviews....