Friday, July 10, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!


I am thrilled to receive this very first award of mine! Thanks to Shona (who has an awesome book blog - Shona's Bookshelf) for sending this award my way and making my day :)

To accept this award I am supposed to list my 7 favorite things and also pass it on to my 7 favorite bloggers. So here goes -

My 7 favorite things -

1. Sipping my hot cup of green tea with a book to read..
2. Listening to music..
3. Doing Yoga..
4. Eating Hot Chocolate Fudge :)
5. Blogging...
6. Taking a walk...
7. Spending time with myself, just doing nothing!


I would like to pass on this award to my 7 favorite bloggers..

3 comments:

Eva @ One Swede Read said...

Thank you!! That's very sweet of you!

Anna said...

Congrats on your award! So awesome! And thanks for giving it to me. You totally made my day. :)

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Divya said...

Thanku Pratima... Congrats on your award! U made my day!! :)